Vision and Mission
Character Formation – Academic Excellence
To achieve intellectual, spiritual and physical growth allowing our true selves to shine brilliantly.
Towards achieving this noble mission we will strive
- to prepare our students to excel in life.
- to prepare our students to lead a rewarding and fulfilling life by being socially competent.
We embrace the following values :
- Discipline – To have self-discipline, self-control and self-esteem.
- Integrity – To have personal integrity in thought, words and deeds.
- Compassion – To show kindness and consideration to others.
- Diligence – To be hardworking, focused and steadfast in achieving goals
- Resilience – To be flexible and persistent at all times.
Our facilities are purpose-built and of world-class standards
A conducive and stimulating learning environment is of the utmost importance. The school is purpose-built with careful thought and planning given to the physical structure and safety features.
The opportunities for learning and developing are limitless as we offer :
- Air-conditioned classrooms equipped with smart board technology.
- Art and music rooms which inspire creativity and imagination.
- Science laboratories that encourage students to explore and experiment.
- Libraries which aim to cultivate reading habits and provide a place for research and homework.
- Extensive, wireless ICT networking facilities with the latest computer equipment and learning software.
- A multipurpose hall for indoor games and activities.
- A computer lab that is fully equipped to facilitate the teaching and learning of ICT.
Symbolism Of Colours and Images
|Green||Love and care for the earth and all its life forms.|
|Yellow||Strong in spirit and optimistic in nature.|
|Book||A never ending quest for knowledge.|
|Tree||Growth in nature which simultaneously reaches down to the ground and up to the sky.|
|Laurel||Success and rewards gained from self-discipline.|
|Quill and ink||Refinement, gentility and sophistication.|
|Dove with an olive branch||Peaceful and forgiving nature.|