住宿 @ Nilai International School
|MYR 7,300.00||MYR 6,300.00||MYR 1,000.00|
Nilai International School (NO7 E244)
No. 3, Persiaran Universiti, Putra Nilai,
71800 Negeri Sembilan.
For more enquires please contact:
Tel : +(6)06 8502 188
Fax : +(6)06 8502 189
Email : [email protected]
Rules & Regulations
Boarding Rules and Regulations
- Smoking is not allowed.
- The Resident(s) will be held responsible for any damage to the property of the hostel and will have to make good the losses and also face strict disciplinary action.
- The Resident(s) shall keep their rooms, bathrooms, and corridors clean and tidy at all times. Students found to be living untidily and unhygienically, will be asked to leave the hostel.
Criminal offences such as those listed below, will be reported to the authorities and dealt with accordingly.
- Consumption of illegal drugs
- Substance abuse
- Underage smoking
- Vandalism/destruction of public property
- Unlawful assembly and/or gathering for the purpose of committing anything illegal
- Any other forms of criminal act or behavior not stated here
- Consumption of alcoholic drinks is not allowed.
- All students staying in the hostel must be in their respective rooms by 10:00 p.m.
- Male students are not permitted to enter the girls’ hostel under any circumstance and vice versa.
- Attendance in the night will be taken daily at 10:15 p.m. and presence in the room during this time is a must, after which the hostel will be locked.
- All visitors must register at the security station upon arrival and departure. Visitors are not allowed after 10:00 p.m.
- Residents shall not create or permit their guests or visitors to create any disturbance or other nuisance in the hostel that will interfere with the well being of others.
- All residents shall be considerate towards other residents in the compound at all times
- Cooking of any kind is not permitted within the hostel.
- Lights and air-conditioning are to be switched off when no one is in the room.
- Windows are to be closed when air conditioning is switched on.
- Duplication of keys is prohibited and unauthorised entry to a room is a serious offence. Trespassers will be seriously dealt with.
THE HOSTEL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EXPEL STUDENTS OR CHANGE THEIR ROOMS AT ITS OWN DISCRETION.
Actions taken when breaking the above rules –
1st offence – Written warning notice & sign undertaking
2nd offence – Written warning notice & sign undertaking
3rd offence – Final warning & sign undertaking
4th offence – Immediate expulsion
Check In/Check Out
To check out, students must inform the Warden/housemaster at least 3 working days in advance on the departure dates. Room check will be conducted by the Warden upon checking out and all keys to the residence must be returned in person to the Warden.
At the end of the occupational period, the Warden/housemaster will deduct any damages/loss of inventory from the deposit. The balance of the deposit, if any, will be refunded to the student.
Entry may also be made without prior notice, during normal hours, for the purpose of conducting non-emergency inspections. For repairs and/or for the purpose of showing the premises, students will be notified in advance by the Housemaster/Warden.
Leaving the Hostel
Late Night/Night Out
- when the following day is a working day
- around examination period
- for safety and security reasons
- due to student’s poor academic performance
- whenever the authorities deem fit.
Additional Rules and Regulations
As with many hostel accommodations, there are many by-laws (additional rules and regulations) that are not stated BUT are considered to be understood and MUST be adhered to.
Below is our timetable in which a Hostel Resident is required to follow:
(Please be punctual at all times)
|Day \ Time||8:00am||8:30am - 3:30pm||3:30pm - 4:30pm||5:00pm - 6:00pm||6:00pm - 6:30pm||6:30pm - 7:30pm||7:30pm - 10:00pm||10:15pm|
|Monday||Breakfast @ Cafeteria||Classrooms / Library||Free Time||Sports and Games||Dinner||Free Time||Supervised Study||Lights out|
|Tuesday||Breakfast @ Cafeteria||Classrooms / Library||Free Time||Sports and Games||Dinner||Free Time||Supervised Study||Lights out|
|Wednesday||Breakfast @ Cafeteria||Classrooms / Library||CCA||Sports and Games||Dinner||Free Time||Supervised Study||Lights out|
|Thursday||Breakfast @ Cafeteria||Classrooms / Library||CCA||Sports and Games||Dinner||Free Time||Supervised Study||Lights out|
|Friday||Breakfast @ Cafeteria||Classrooms / Library||Free Time||Sports and Games||Dinner||Free Time||Supervised Study||Lights out|
A Hostel Resident is required to declare his/ her personal artifacts especially electronics and medicinal items, which are listed below:
- Computers, laptops, external hard disks
- MP3s, MP4s and other forms of music devices
- Hand phones, smart phones, PDAs
- Gaming devices/platforms (PSPs, NDS, etc)
- Televisions, radios, DVDs, VCDs, VCRs, etc
- Adaptors, transformers of any forms
- Medicines, inhalers, etc
Note that the list above is non exhaustive and the use of any external USB broadband Modem devices (provided by Maxis, DIGI, Celcom, etc) is banned to avoid dangerous, violent, pornographic and unsolicited websites.
The warden/housemaster reserves the right to ensure that the hostel is in proper order as the management sees fit.
We trust that we will understand and co-operate well with one another. Please feel free to approach us should you have any queries.
• State of the art security surveillance system and security tag system.
• Well trained security personnel to handle emergencies.